Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.
(To do this, go to "notes" under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.)
1. I have really weird dreams almost every night. I almost always remember them. And my mom almost always analyzes them. Its one of our finest sources of entertainment!
2. I never liked coffee until I went to France with Madame Wann my Junior year of high school. Now I love it.
3. My favorite place in the entire world is probably Margotzhoitcheim, Germany.
4. When I grow up, I want to teach English in Europe for a few years before coming home and teaching in Siloam Springs.
5. I love to read good books. My favorite book of all time is "East of Eden," at least for now.
6. I love Shakespeare.
7. I love engaging in witty banter with my friend Courtney.
8. I've never been one to physically fight with people until I met Ashley. We like to smack each other.
9. If I need fashion help, I go to Sydney or Bryn.
10. When people ask me for fashion advice, I never quite know what to say. Especially if they ask me if something matches. To me, if its in the same color family in anyway, it matches.
11. I will probably always think my little sister Hannah is cooler than me.
12. My dad always says that Sami and I are the most alike of all his children. She's 13, I'm 20. That scares me a little!
13. When we move into our new house, mine and Hannah's living room will be Van Gogh-esque.
14. On Friday night, Paul, Biswell, Cory, and Zach sat around talking about "stupid JBU student teachers" and really scared me. When I do my student teaching, it could be for Sami's class!
15. I have a trunk full of t-shirts in sizes to fit everyone who'd need to borrow one. They do, because people get naked in my room all the time. (For some reason, my room is deemed the room you change into your suit in for the hot tub!)
16. When I turned 20, I invited people who were 4 years old to people who were 55 years old. I love having a wide range of friends!
17. My brother and sisters' have the coolest friends ever! They're my friends too!
18. I want to have 5 kids all in a row: Jack Morgan , William Jameson, Nicholas Mitchell, Cora Beth Louise , and Amelia Joyce (in no particular order)
19. I miss the beach so much. In fact, I dreamed about it last night!
20. I collect furniture, which doesn't make sense because I don't have a lot of space. So far, I've collected: 3 desks, an old "junkie" (as mother calls it) dresser, 2 red rocking chairs, an old church pew, a book case, a tea cart, a queen sized bed, a trunk, a hand-made bench, and 2 black cafe chairs.
Thursday, January 15, 2009
So I started back to school yesterday, the day after my twentieth birthday! I did horribly last semester, both in school and personally, with a lot of nonsense being a part of my daily life and a lot of important stuff put onto the back burner. My goal this semester is to get grades to be proud of, i.e., no C's, just A's and B's! Also I want to make new friends and get a little more connected on campus (but don't get crazy, mom!). I guess thats really all.
Posted by Molly at 8:50 AM