Saturday, April 25, 2009

G.2 : G.3 : G.4

Haven't blogged in a few days, so I'm going to put up my gracies for Thursday, Friday, and Saturday for a grand total of 15 gracies!

*Thursday
1. Had fun at workwith Bradonia
2. Jennifer brought us yummy dinner at work!
3. Got to lounge around the pool with Court all afternoon.
4. Got a lot up early morning and got lots of stuff done!
5. Had a good old fashioned folding party!

*Friday
1. Got a lit paper back (finally!)
2. Went shopping with the madre
3. Gardened with the madre.
4. Went to the dogwood with Ally and Ashley!
5. The bridge

*Saturday
1. The daddy gave me some moneys :)
2. Got up early-ish with Al and Ash
3. Easy cheesy work night!
4. Ally found a great chair and I found a new favorite shopping spot--Downtown Siloam Springs!
5. The dogwood (although it gets less fun every year, I still really love seeing people i usually never see!)

2 comments:

Karyn said...

Amazing, huh, Downtown Slimey Springs is turning out to be okay. Who would have thought? The boys and I hang out there a lot, and we like it!

Love, Karyn

Katie said...

I love that you're doing GIST!!! These are all wonderful things. I love taking a peek into your life and I CAN'T WAIT to see that pool!! :)